Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grad School, continued.

I'm pumped that the Lord saw fit for me to be in graduate school right now. I cannot wait for June of 2012 when I will be the owner of a Master's of Business Administration. But, in the meantime, it has been a pretty big adjustment being back in school.

The hours I used to train for triathlons are now devoted to discussion boards, homework assignments, and projects. It has been imperative that I put limits on the amount of time I spend on Blackboard; it's easy to get caught up in it. Most importantly, I'm happy to have my wife's support; I couldn't do it without her.

I'm reminded of one of my favorite books in the Bible, Ecclesiastes.

In Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, "For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven."

No comments: