Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm bringing blogger back...them other blogs don't know how to act...

Here's the blog; it's back; I hope it lasts and I hope that you are able to see Jesus Christ through my life.


2years in review update.
Since my last entry, February 2008, my life has changed A LOT. The Lord has really blessed me. I've been able to cross a few things off of the "Life to Do List", here are some:
Add ImageAdd Image

Kenzie Pitts(Kyle) and I ran off and got married!!! (see list: marrying the girl of my dreams):
















I changed jobs and now work in admissions at my alma mater and have also started my MBA at said university(see list: get(eventually) a doctorate):







I got another tattoo(see list: get at least 2 more tats):










I did the Beach 2 Battleship Iron-Distance Triathlon(see list: Kona Ironman):
















I also surfed, bought a house(didn't build one!), won a race (in my age group), and started running instead of jogging.

It's been an eventful 2 years!


2 comments:

Nick said...

Welcome back brother!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you blogging again Justin. I was cleaning up my site the other day and took you off my blogroll since it had been two years. Guess, I'll put you back on now. ;)