Monday, October 29, 2007

Off to Africa...again.

I want to thank my friends who have supported me in this season of my life. Thank you for your encouragement and your prayers and your friendship. You know who you are...and you are awesome!

I just wanted to write down a few prayer requests as our teams at Heart for Africa are headed across the big ocean once again. I covet your prayers, and so does our team. How great it is that we serve a God who is there to meet us right where we are....and a God who listens to us...and a God who cares, what an awesome God.

-Our two teams; one headed to Swaziland, and one headed to Kenya
-Our Medical Mission for the Kinangop and Naivasha Communities
-That eyes will be opened to all that is Africa
-That we would seek out the Lord while in His great land.
-That I would allow him to removehe all anxiousness and worry from my spirit. That I would "get out of the way" and let Him work.
-That I would be confident in Him.
-Safety and Travel Mercies.
-Swaziland
-Kenya
-That we would draw near to God, even before it gets to be to much to bear.


I love you guys,
JP

No comments: