Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here it goes, here it goes again....

Note, the OKGo reference in the title of this post.

Since I have started blogging again, there is a lot of stuff that I have thought about writing down and putting in cyberspace; but what do you choose? Something spiritual to encourage others? Something about yourself so that others who will read will go "whoa, he's cool!" ?? Or, just nonsense to make people laugh and pass the time? I'll probably do all three.

HIBBETT SPORTS

I just got done with week 3 of the management experience of Hibbett Sports. It's gone great so far. I love the store and the clientele. My staff is also great. They are definitely good people. Hey, as long as they show up on time and don't steal....I'm good with that! Haha. Naw, seriously...they've been great with the transition from their old manager to me and have treated me great. I hope that I am doing the same to them. So, three weeks in and ____ to go. I've already got my mind set, we'll see what the LORD has in store. More or less-I want to strive to do what HE wants.

1 comment:

Parkison Family said...

Glad to see the blog again!!!