Sunday, August 31, 2008

Living Life and not asking questions!

I have made a decision. I want to live life, no questions asked... I want to live a life without thinking about the "what ifs"; I want a life filled with spontaneity, potential, and abundance. I'm pretty sure that fear has a lot to do with most people's (including my) decision to live a safe life. But what is fun about a safe life? Now, granted, it is a heck of a lot easier to say than to enact in everyday life-so maybe this is something that I need to strive more and more towards everyday?!

I want to be myself and not worry about what others think
I want to run that race and not care how slow I am
I want to ask that beautiful girl out, and not worry about being shot down!
I want to make moves...take that to mean whatever you want!
I want to do what God has intended for me, and not ask questions! (failed at this plenty of times)

The thing that saddens me most is that when I have lived in fear-what awesome things have I missed out on!

Now, don't get me wrong, I have taken risks, chances, and lived plenty of times before...I just want to be more deliberate about doing it!

I will keep you updated on how this new philosophy of life goes!

No comments: